-پاکباز . م.، حیدریزاده، (2008)، "بررسی نشست خاک
در اثر حفر تونل شهری اهواز". چهارمین کنگره ملی مهندسی عمران . ص. 8-1.
-Jennings, P. C. (Ed.). (1980), “Earthquake engineering and hazards reduction in China: a trip report of the American Earthquake Engineering and Hazards Reduction Delegation submitted to the Committee on Scholarly Communication with the People's Republic of China”,
Vol. 8. National Academies.
-Seed, R. B., Cetin, K. O., Moss, R. E., Kammerer, A. M., Wu, J., Pestana, J. M., ... & Faris, A. (2003), “Recent advances in soil liquefaction engineering: a unified and consistent framework”. In Proceedings of the 26th Annual ASCE Los Angeles Geotechnical Spring Seminar: Long Beach, CA.
- Pakbaz, M. C., & Yareevand, A. (2005), “2-D analysis of circular tunnel against earthquake loading”. Tunneling and Underground Space Technology, 20(5), pp.411-417.
- Azadi, M., & Hosseini, S. M. M. (2010), “Analyses of the effect of seismic behavior of shallow tunnels in liquefiable grounds”. Tunnelling and underground space technology, 25(5), pp.543-552.
- Rezania, M., Faramarzi, A., & Javadi, A. A. (2011), “An evolutionary based approach for assessment of earthquake-induced soil liquefaction and lateral displacement”. Engineering Applications of ArtificialIntelligence, 24(1),
-Chian, S. C., & Madabhushi, S. P. G. (2012), “Effect of buried depth and diameter on uplift of underground structures in liquefied soils”. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, 41, pp.181-190.
-Unutmaz, B. (2014), “3D liquefaction assessment of soils surrounding circular tunnels. Tunneling and Underground Space Technology, 40, 85-94.
- Fattah, M. Y., Al-Neami, M. A., & Jajjawi, N. H. (2014). Prediction of liquefaction potential and pore water pressure beneath machine foundations. Central European Journal of Engineering, 4(3), pp.226-249.
- Madabhushi, S. S. C., & Madabhushi, S. P. G. (2015), Finite element analysis of floatation of rectangular tunnels following earthquake induced liquefaction. Indian Geotechnical Journal, 45(3), pp.233-242.
- Xiongyao, X., Yubing, Y., Mei J. (2016), “Analysis of ground surface settlement induced by the construction of a large-diameter shield- driven tunnel in shanghi, China. Tunneling and UndergroundSpaceTechnology,51: pp. 120- 132.
-Zhuang, H., Chen, G., Hu, Z., & Qi, C. (2016), Influence of soil liquefaction on the seismic response of a subway station in model tests. Bulletin of Engineering Geology and the Environment, 75(3) pp.1169-1182.
-Fang, Q., Tai, Q., Zhang, D., & Wong, L. N. Y. (2016). Ground surface settlements due to construction of closely-spaced twin tunnels with different geometric arrangements. Tunneling and underground space technology, 51.