- پژوهشکده حمل و نقل (1382)، "آلودگی ناشی از دیاکسید نیتروژن در تونلهای راه" ، وزارت راه، مسکن و شهرسازی.
- API 521 (1999), "Guide for Pressure-Relieving and Depressuring Systems", Washington, DC: American Petroleum Institute.
- ASCE (1974), "Earthquake damage evaluation and design considerations for underground structures", American Society of Civil Engineers, Los Angeles Section, pp. 174.
- Crowl, D.A. (2003), "Understanding Explosions", CCPS Publication, p. 214.
- DMRB (1995), "Inspection and Records for Road Tunnels", Design Manual for Roads and Bridges, Vol. 3, Sec. 1.
- FIT (2001a), "Fire in Tunnels: Design Fire Scenarios", European Thematic Network Fire in Tunnels, WTCB, Brussel, Belgium, pp. 161.
- FIT (2001b), "Fire in Tunnels: General report", European Thematic Network Fire in Tunnels, WTCB, Brussel, Belgium, pp. 76.
- FTA- U.S. Department of Transportation and Federal Transit Administration (2003), "The Public Transportation System Security and Emergency Preparedness Planning Guide", FTA Final Report.
- Hashash Y.M.A., Hook J.J., Schmidt B. and Yao J.I.C. (2001), "Seismic design and analysis of underground structures", Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, Vol. 16, pp.247-293.
- Jin T. (1978), "Visibility through fire smoke, Journal of Fire and Flammability", Vol. 9, pp.135-155.
- JSCE (1988), "Earthquake Resistant Design for Civil Engineering Structures in Japan", Japanese Society of Civil Engineers, Tokyo.
- Lonnermark A. (2005), "On the Characteristics of Fires in Tunnels", PhD Thesis, Lund University, pp.122.
- Muller C.P., Kampmann J., Tonnesen M. and Kroon I.B. (2008), "Design of the Busan Geoje immersed tunnel for accidental events and extreme loads", World Tunnel Congress - Underground Facilities for Better Environment and Safety, India, pp. 374-382.
- Nakamura S., Yoshida N., Iwatate T.(1996), "Damage to DaikaiSubway Station during the 1995 Hyogoken-Nambu Earthquakeand Its Investigation", Japan Society of Civil Engineers, Committeeof Earthquake Engineering,
- Nathanail E.G., Zaharis S., Vagiokas N. and Prevedouros P.D. (2009), "Risk Assessment for the Transportation of Hazardous Materials through Tunnels", the 89th Annual Meeting of TRB and publication in the Transportation Research Record, p. 21.
-NCHRP (2008), "Transportation Security: Making Transportation Tunnels Safe and Secure ", National Cooperative Highway Research Program Report 525, p. 167.
-OECD and PIARC (1997), "Transport of dangerous goods through road tunnels: Current National and Internationl Regulations (Report 1 and 2)", http://www.oecd.ord/dsti/sti/transpor/road/ index.html.
-PIARC (2001), "Safety in Tunnels: Transportation of Dangerous goods through road tunnels", OECD,http://www.oecd.org/document/9/0,3343,en_2649_34351_2071369_1_1_1_1,00.html.
-PIARC (2007), "Integrated approach to road tunnel safety", PIARC Technical Committee C3.3 Road tunnel operation, p. 86.
- Power M.S., Rosidi D., Kaneshiro J. (1996), "Vol. III Strawman: screening, evaluation, and retrofit design of tunnels", Report Draft, National Center for Earthquake Engineering Research, Buffalo, New York.
- Purser D.A. (2002), "Toxicity Assessment of combustion products", In: P.J. DiNenno (Ed) SFPE Handbook of Fire Protection Engineering, National Fire Protection Association, Quincy M.A., 2-83-2-171.
- Sharma S., Judd W.R., (1991), "Underground opening damage from earthquakes", Eng. Geol. 30, pp. 263-276.
- St. John C.M., Zahrah T.F. (1987), "A seismic design of underground structures", Tunneling Underground Space Technology, Vol. 2 (2),
- Tao D., Dong Y., Shini P., Yimin X., and Fan Z., (2014), "Longitudinal Ventilation for Smoke Control of Urban Traffic Link Tunnel: Hybrid Field-network Simulation", Procedia Engineering
, Vol. 84, pp. 586-594.
- Uenishi K., Sakurai S. (2000), "Characteristics of the vertical seismic waves associated with the 1995 Hyogo-Ken Nanbu (Kobe), Japan earthquake estimated from the failure of the Daikai underground station", Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, Vol. 29 (6), pp. 813-821.
- Vaitkevicius A., Colella F., and Carvel R., (2016), "Investigating the Throttling Effect in Tunnel Fires", Fire Technology
, Vol. 52,
- Vollmann G., Thewes M. and Kleen E. (2015), "Development of a highly ductile sprayed concrete as a counter-measure for explosion and fire impacts on underground structures", ITA WTC 2015 Congress and 41st General Assembly, Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Vrouwenvelder A.C.W.M., Krom A.H.M. (2004), "Hazards and the Consequences for Tunnel Structures and Human Life", First International Symposium of Safe & Reliable Tunnels, Innovative European Achievements, Prague, pp. 23-32.
- Wannick, H.P. (2006), "The Code of Practice for Risk Management of Tunnel Works: Future Tunneling Insurance from the Insurers’Point of View", ITA Conference, Seoul, South Korea.