- Ahmed, A.; Ugai, K. and Kamei, T. (2010), “Application of Gypsum Waste Plasterboard and Waste Plastic Trays to Enhance the Performance of Sandy Soil” Proceedings of Geo-Shanghai 2010 International Conference, Shanghai, China, No. 207, pp. 165–173.
- Ahmed A.; Ugai K. and Kamei T., (2011), “Investigation of Recycled Gypsum in Conjunction with Waste Plastic Trays for Ground Improvement” Journal of Construction and Building Materials, Vol.25, No. 1, pp. 208–217.
- Akash R., Kumar N. J. and Sudhir M., (2007), “Use of aggregates from recycled construction and demolition waste in concrete”, Resources Conservation and Recycling, Vol.50, pp.71-81.
-ASTM D421-85, (1985), “Dry Preparation of Soil Samples for Particle-Size Analysis and Determination of Soil Constants”, Annual book of ASTM standards.
-ASTM D422-63, (1963), “Standard Test Method for article-Size Analysis of Soils”, Annual book of ASTM standards.
-ASTM D 4318-95a, (1995), “Standard test method for liquid limit, plastic limit and plasticity index for soils”, Annual book of ASTM standards.
-ASTM D 854-02, (2002), “Standard test method for specific gravity of soil solids by water pycnometer”, Annual book of ASTM standards.
-ASTM-D 698-00, (2000), “Standard Test Methods for Laboratory Compaction Characteristics of Soil Using Standard Effort (12,400 ft-lbf/ft3 (600 kN-m/m3))”, Annual book of ASTM standards.
-ASTM D2166-16, (2016), “Standard Test Method for Unconfined Compressive Strength of Cohesive Soil”, Annual book of ASTM standards.
-ASTM D3080-11, (2011), “Standard Test Method for Direct Shear Test of Soils Under Consolidated Drained Conditions”, Annual book of ASTM standards.
-ASTM D5084-03, (2003), “Standard test method for measurement of hydraulic conductivity of saturated porous materials using flexible wall Parmer meter”, Annual book of ASTM standards.
-ASTM D1883-93, (1993), “Standard test method for CBR (California bearing ratio) of laboratory- compacted soils”, Annual book of ASTM standards.
- Ayen V., Nasr Azadani S. M., Khavendi A. and Aminfar M., (2015), “Laboratory Investigation of Recycled Concrete Aggregates for Use in Subbase Layers of Roads”, Journal Civil Engineering and Environment, Tabriz University, Vol.44, No.4, pp. 1-13.
-Bandra N., Binoy T. H., Aboujrad H. S. and Sato J., (2015), “Pavement Subgrade Stabilization using Recycled Materials”, Proceeding Airfield and Highway Pavements conference, Florida University, ASCE,
-Bolouri Bazaz J. and Zanjani M. M., (2010), “Evaluation of Construction Waste Material Strength for using in Pavement”, Journal of Transportation Research, Vol.7, No.2,
-Blocks”, Construction and Building Materials, Vol.16, pp. 281-289.
- Chi Sun P. and Dixon C., (2006), “Paving blocks made with recycled concrete aggregate and crushed clay brick”, Construction and Building Materials, Vol.20, pp.569-577.
- Demirel, B., (2010), “The Effect of the Using Waste Marble Dust as Fine Sand on the Mechanical Properties of the Concrete” International Journal of the Physical Sciences, Vol. 5, No.9, pp. 1372–1380.
- Eslami Tabar F. and Dabiri, R., (2017), “Effect of Geogrid Locating in Improvement of Sand-Clay Mixtures Applied in Pavement Layers”, Journal of Transportation Engineering, Special issue, Vol. 9, pp.43-67. (In Persian).
-Fang H. Y., (1991), “Foundation Engineering Hand Book”, Second Edition, Springer.
- Iran Highway Asphalt Paving Code, (2011), No.234, 1st Edition. (In Persian).
- Iran China Clay Industries Company, Marand, East Azerbaijan, Iran.
- ISIR 1162, (2002), “Soil-Soil Clay for Making Clay Brick-Specification and Test Method”, Institute of Standards and Industrial Research of Iran. (In Persian).
-Kazmee H. and Tutumluer E., (2015) “Evaluation of Aggregate Subgrade Materials used As Pavement Subgrade/Granular Subbase”, Research Report FHWA-ICT-15-013, University of Illinois Urbana, Champaign.
- Khabiri, M. M., (2011), “Geosynthetic Material Suitable Depth Staying to Control Failure of Pavement Rutting”, Advanced Materials Research, Vol. 255, pp. 3454-3458.
- Khodakarami M. I. and Khakpour Moghaddam H., (2017), “Evaluating the Performance of Rehabilitated Roadway Base with Geogrid Reinforcement in the Presence of Soil-Geogrid-Interaction”, Journal of Rehabilitation in Civil Engineering, Vol.5, No.1, pp.33-46.
- Kumar Senthil, P. and Rajkumar, R., (2012), “Effect of Geotextile on CBR Strength of Unpaved Road with Soft Subgrade”, electronic journal of geotechnical engineering, (EJGE), Vol.17, Bundle J, pp.1355- 1363.
- Malešev, M., Radonjanin, V., Marinković, S., (2010), “Recycled Concrete as Aggregate for Structural Concrete Production”, Wiley Publication.
- Nazari, R. and Dabiri, R., (2016), “Comparison of Geotextile Layers Effects on Static and Dynamic behavior of Pavement”, Journal of Structural Engineering and Geotechniques, Vol.6, No.2, pp. 15-22.
-Oshnaviyeh D. and Dabiri R., (2018), “Comparison of Standard Penetration Test (SPT) and Shear Wave Velocity (Vs) method in Determining Risk of Liquefaction Potential along Tabriz Metro Line 2”, Journal of Engineering Geology, Kharezmi University, In Press (In Persian).
- Rockliff D., (2000), “European standards for unbound mixtures – A status report”, unbound aggregates in road construction, A. R. Dawson editer, Balkema A. A. Pub. , Proceedings of the 5th International Symposium on Unbound Aggregates in Roads (UNBAR 5), Nottingham, U. K.
- Ruhbakhshan A. and Kalantari B., (2016), “Stabilization of Clayey Soil with Lime and Waste StonePowder”, Amirkabir Journal of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Vol.48, No.4, pp. 429-438.
- Sadeghi Azar, K. and Dabiri, R., (2015), “The Effects of Geotextile Layers on Bearing Capacity of Gravel-Silt Mixture”, Trakya University Journal of Engineering Science, Vol.16, No.2, pp.61-69.
-Tabriz Municipality, Tabriz Municipality Waste Management Organization, (2017), “Reporting the performance of the waste recycling and recycling organization”, Tabriz, Tabriz Municipality. (In Persian)